Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Cousins Visit for the Weekend!! & Happy Thanksgiving


George Stouton has his 1st tooth!!

We have had a very exciting and busy weekend. My niece and nephew, Elizabeth & John Heston, have been visiting us for a few days. We are having so much fun. Saturday we went to the biggest kids birthday party I have ever been to. It was a carnival party and they had two of the large blow up jumping castle things along with a lot of candy, balloons, and games. John Man and Elizabeth were in heaven...George Stouton was in shock!! Yesterday somehow we actually made it to Sunday school I was very impressed....we weren't late either. After church we went bowling. I am embarrassed to say that George and I both got beat by a 6 year old and a 3 year old. We need to practice our bowling skills for sure.

Our weekend has gone very smooth...until last night!! I have been up since 3:30 am. For some reason little Gman decided to wake up screaming so I had to give him a bottle. Well all that commotion woke up John Heston and he has been coughing a little...so at 430am when I finally get back in bed he comes in and says he needs a breathing treatment. So I get up again and give him a breathing treatment and send him back to bed. After all that I could not go back to sleep so I just got my coffee with intentions of going for a morning run. Well I got dressed and walked outside and it was RAINING!! So here I am after bottles and breathing machines....blogging at 530 in the morning. But even after all that I enjoy having them so much and George Stouton really loves having them play with him non stop. It is great because if he is awake he is being entertained and I don't even have to do anything. I am sad they are going back home to Greenwood today.

When they leave I am getting my working shoes on...to clean and cook for Thanksgiving!! I am so excited to have my in laws coming to our house for Thanksgiving, we are really looking forward to it. I also love having company because it makes me get all that house work done that I continue to put off for another day. So I will be busy and hopefully I won't be blogging...so the Haymans wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Lain and Tatum said...

wow, i bet you are tired! Congrats on baby Annie. That is so sweet! We need a play date soon! Miss you!