Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas 2008

I apologize for not posting in such a long time, we have been so busy. I feel like I am just now getting back to normal after our holidays. We had a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!! I hope everyone else did as well. For the Christmas holidays we visited Jackson and Greenwood. I got to experience the Ezelle Christmas party(slide show below) for the first time and it was quite a treat. They have been having this party for 60 years and it is a huge family, very amazing that they still all get together. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from the party(I must have left my camera) but we really enjoyed it. After the party we headed to Greenwood and spent Christmas day with my family. Santa Clause came to see George Stouton on his first Christmas and he must have been a really, REALLY, good boy this year. We came back to Oxford with more colorful, noise making plastic than I know what to do with!!

This is his leap table that Santa brought him, he loves to dance to the music

Just a display of all the Santa toys and presents G5 got!!

G-5 with his Aunt Selah!!

Christmas was so fun we had to take our clothes off!! Aunt Annie with baby Annie on Christmas day

George Stouton really likes his stacker




G-5 and cousin Elizabeth and Mama Tish & Daddy Buck's Christmas DayDaddy gave George Stouton camo for Christmas....now they can match!!


George Stouton and Daddy Christmas day!

Thank you to our wonderful families for such a great Christmas. We are very thankful to have all of you in our lives. We love you all and miss you very much!!


1 comment:

HollyBerry said...

he is precious, annie! just adorable!