Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Time

To celebrate Father's Day we went to the sunset series in the grove and had a blast. We had a delicious picnic

of grilled sausage and shish-ka-bobs thanks to George and his wonderful cooking. There was a blues band that George Stotuon really enjoyed dancing to. You can see in the picture to the right it was a little hot, but we had a wonderful time. And Happy Fathers Day to the best father in the world!!






The pictures below are from the Haymans water park. Please feel free to join us at any time we are open daily and no swim suits allowed.























These pictures are from a day at the pool with his cousins. He love the big kids, in fact he thinks he is a big kid. He is not scared of the water at all he got to where he thought it was a game for him to go off the side, go under, and me pull him out of the water.


As you can see he also did not think it was fair they got ice cream and he didn't!








This was at cook out one night, George Stouton was playing in the rain and as you can see he is getting very sleepy. This is the time of day he starts drunk walking.































Memorial Day weekend I went on a girls trip to Florida!!! We had so much fun, it was a great break for momma. I know all of you would love to see some pictures of the bathing beauties but unfortunately I don't have any. So on to the pictures you do care about seeing. While I was gone George and George Stouton had a wonderful guys weekend as well. George(being the awesome father he is) took G-5 to the Natural Science museum in Jackson. As you can see they saw many interesting creatures. I think it might be time for us to get a pet frog! I think George Stouton and his daddy had a great weekend with out me which means I should do it more often.




























Snakes and Frogs!!































Look Daddy a ball!! My favorite. He actually came home with one of those.
















I am ready to go hunting!
















All this summer fun is exhausting!Like father like son.

No comments: