Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Roof top of the Madison Hotel


Yesterday was our anniversary. George got us some new bikes for our anniversary and I am so excited!! I have been wanting a bike for a long time. As soon as we can find time to get away we are going to go on a biking/camping trip...I can't wait. I got us a couple massage at Belledona spa in New Orleans, I can't wait for that either. We are going in two weeks. Last night we went to Memphis to eat dinner at Grill 83 in the Madison hotel. That is where we got engaged. We had a wonderful dinner and a great time. We came home and ate wedding cake....year old wedding cake is not very good. We had a wonderful evening.

2 comments:

blog said...

Congrats! I can't believe it has already been a year!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Happy Anniversary!
Love,
Mary Taylor