Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

This was very exciting!!
He picked his baby pumpkin out and that is the one we brought home for him.
He loved the hay....it tasted so good!!
We took George Stouton to the pumpkin patch Sunday afternoon and he loved it. He did not really know what to think about all the pumpkins but he love the hay. He even hung out on his tummy for a little while!

We had a great weekend this past weekend. There was no football game..no debate..we actually had a free weekend with nothing going on and it was wonderful. I had a girls night Friday and George and George Stouton had a boys night at home. It was great for mom to get out for a little while. Saturday morning George and I went to the whirl pool trails to ride our new bikes he got us for our anniversary. We had so much fun but we definitely need some practice...the trail were kinda difficult. We were so sore the next day!! Saturday afternoon we took George Stouton out to Sardis with a few other families and there kids. We cooked out and watched the sun set...it was a great time. Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera so I don't have any pictures from our trip to Sardis. Maybe next time. Hope every one had a wonderful and relaxing weekend as we did.


5 comments:

blog said...

Hey Annie

He is so beautiful!! I will head to Jackson on Friday. We would love for you to come by and see them if it works out. Just call me or text me. I will be there late on Friday until Monday.

Annie Haymans said...

Oh shoot we are heading to New Orleans on Friday but maybe we can come by on Sunday on our way back through Jackson. I will let you know.

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

Hey Annie! It was great to meet y'all too! I am slow at catching up :) These pictures are great, I can't believe how big our babies are :)

Meghan said...

Hey Annie,

I am looking at your blog and am extremely jealous of how cute it is!! Can you please give me some tips on how to spruce mine up?? You can even email me at curlymae21@aol.com.

Thanks so much!
Meghan Feltenstein

Meghan said...

Thanks Annie for the info. I am going to get to work on my blog ASAP! George Stouton is also precious. We should get them together soon.