Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Orleans!

New Orleans!!

Ok...I know I have been neglecting my blog. I am sorry I have not posted in a while I just haven't really had time to sit down and do it. So I will catch everybody up on what has been going on with the Haymans for the past few weeks. About three weeks ago George and I went to New Orleans for the weekend. We left George Stouton in Greenwood with his Tee and Pop(they had a blast!!). George and I also had a blast. It was so nice to have a weekend together and spend time with our friends. George was in a wedding(congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Chip Crafton!!!) so we got to see a lot of his college buddies. George and I got a much needed massage that was absolutely wonderful. We just relaxed, ate good food, and partied all weekend. We thank Karen's friends Mary Alice and Donnie for letting us stay in their apartment it was quite a treat. We missed our little Booger but we had a much needed adult weekend.

No comments: