Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Go Rebels!!! 1st SEC win!!
A very happy pumpkin.

Happy Halloween from the Haymans!


My 1st Halloween



1st trip to the hunting camp.




Cold morning walk





I love bath time!

So on to what everyone really cares about... George Stouton is doing wonderful. He is getting so big. As of today I have 100% weaned him from nursing. I have been going back and forth for the past few weeks and couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to quit or not but I think I finally have decided to be done. George Stouton loves his bottle and he can give it to himself so that is wonderful for me. He is eating anything and everything he can get in his mouth. There is not much he doesn't like. He is sitting up like a pro and has started to get in the frog position like he is about to go somewhere!! I am going to post some different pictures of the past few weeks. sorry so short we are about to go to the hunting camp to spend the night. That will be G mans first overnight trip to the hunting camp. Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! He is the cutest little pumpkin! It was good to see you at Sarah Nell's shower. We will have to hang out the next time you come to town!
Love,
Mary Taylor

blog said...

He is precious! I can't wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

George Stouton is too CUTE! It was so good seeing you at my shower! Thanks for coming! It really meant alot that you were there. Talk to you soon.

Sarah Nell

blog said...

I have loved each and every one of your comments. I am still trying to pump. I haven't gotten to breastfeed yet. I have been taking all the herbs and things too! Ann Grace gets a crib today!!!